Working as a Hull Design Engineer in the past years for different customers, doing design work and technical assistance, got me familiar with the design technologies, hull production strategies and best practices. During this period I also developed good planning and estimation skills and a great eye for detail.
My abilities, as an overview would look something like:
- Excellent skills in Planar Hull Detail Design;
- Excellent skills in Curved Hull Detail Design;
- Excellent skills in Project settings and administration in Aveva;
- Excellent skills in Scripts development in Aveva / Tribon M3;
- Excellent skills in Tasks automation for designing and checking;
- Advanced AutoCAD skills.
Experience in Shipbuilding
Everyone would probably agree that great skills are built in time.
Here's where I've polished my shipbuilding skills for an accumulated period of more than 10 years:
- November 2014 - July 2020
Allstars Engineering GroupVanha Tampereentie 187 20380 Turku, Finland
- November 2013 - November 2014
Icepronav Engineering19A Portului Street 800025, Galați, Romania
- September 2011 - November 2013
Vard Braila1A Celulozei Street 810282, Brăila, Romania.
- March 2011 - September 2011
Daewoo Mangalia Heavy IndustriesPortului no. 1 Street 905500 Mangalia, Romania
- September 2007 - December 2008
SC Helmers SRL130B Al.Moruzzi Street 800223 Galați, Romania
Below a list of ships I've worked on:
Credits for the ship images shown here are to be given to the respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.